In this episode, we talk with Mardie Caldwell, COAP (Certified Open Adoption Practitioner), CEO and Founder of Lifetime Adoption Center.
She has been dedicated to bringing couples and birthparents together since 1986. She has struggled through infertility and the loss of 7 pregnancies.
Her most important title – adoptive mom.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
Mardie’s domestic adoption story about how she became an adoptive mother
- How Mardie went on to start Lifetime Adoption Center
Tips from Mardie on how to get past fears about open adoption
How the Lifetime Foundation helps support birthparents
- Advice for anyone who may be just starting to look into adoption
- Mardie’s Mother’s Day stories
- And MUCH MORE!
Here are the links that we discuss in the show…
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/adoptionagencies –for more information about domestic adoption agencies.
- Lifetime Adoption Center FAQ frequently asked questions page – for more information about Lifetime.
- Lifetime Foundation– a non-profit charity helping birthparents with basic needs as well as educational scholarships
- Mother’s Day Special of the TV show Marie (on the Hallmark channel -hosted by Marie Osmond) where Mardie was a guest along with Nia Vardalos (My Big Fat Greek Wedding – and new author of INSTANT MOM).
Subscribe and listen to the podcast on iTunes or Stitcher online radio: