Hope, inspiration, encouragement, endurance, patience, reassurance.
These are some of what we need as hopeful adoptive parents trying to build our family through adoption. The journey can be overwhelming. It can (and usually does) test our faith and hope as we try to become parents. The journey does not end once you’ve adopted – it has only begun.
On this episode, we talk with two amazing women – Rachel Garlinghouse and Madeleine Melcher. They are both talented writers, authors, and adoptive moms. Now, they’ve teamed up to write a book that is MUCH NEEDED for all adoptive families.
I’ve been able to review this book and I can tell you I LOVE it! Here’s just a few reasons why I think it is a must-have for anyone considering adoption, already on the journey to adopt, or has started parenting.
1. This book is full of 52 short devotionals that will carry you through an entire year of your journey. The best part is that the messages and verses in the book are timeless – so you can go through it again and again.
2. Rachel and Madeleine did an incredible job sharing their heart, their faith, their troubles, their triumphs, and so much more. They will grab your heart, make you laugh and cry as you go through each devotion.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Why Madeleine and Rachel decided to write the book – and why they wanted to write it together.
- Find out what is in the book and why it is something you need on the adoption journey.
- How the book can help families – no matter how they are touched by adoption.
- Find out how many different ways you can use this book.
- Find out how to become a part of their Facebook page where you can share your thoughts and get support.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
InfantAdoptionGuide.com/AdoptionDevotional – Here’s a special link to Amazon, where you can buy the book today!
Facebook.com/AdoptionDevotional – Be a part of the online discussion with Rachel & Madeleine to get additional support.
TheRustedChain.com – You can find some amazing jewelry that Rachel & Madeleine talk about in the interview.
WhiteSugarBrownSugar.com – Rachel’s blog where you can learn more about her and her family’s story.
OurJourneyToYouAdoption.com – Madeleine’s site dedicated to designing adoption profiles. Her unique designs have helped lots of hopeful adoptive parents since 2005.
InfantAdoptionGuide.com/19 – The podcast episode where Madeleine talks about how to create a successful adoption profile.
InfantAdoptionGuide.com/31 – The podcast episode where Rachel talks all about trans-racial adoption.
CLICK HERE to BUY the book![arrows style=”arrow-red-2.png” align=”center”]
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN!