One of the toughest parts of domestic infant adoption is trying to find a match with an expectant mother. The most important tool you need to make a connection is your adoption profile – both printed and online.
In the last episode of the IAG podcast (#19) we spoke with profile designer Madeleine Melcher, who gave great tips to help you create a successful profile.
Today’s show is all about putting your profile online using a profile service. Our guest on the show is Lawrence Morton. He is an adoptive dad and founder of America Adopts! and Canada Adopts! These online profile services help hopeful adoptive parents connect faster and easier with expectant parents considering adoption.
- Why hopeful adoptive families should use an online profile service.
- What it means to have a service show your profile online.
- Question #1 from Facebook: How can “big families” who are looking to adopt find a match? (the answer applies to most families).
- Question #2 from Facebook: How do families who are not using an agency increase their chances of finding a match?
- Question #3 from Facebook: Is the outreach for singles different than with couples looking to adopt?
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- AmericaAdopts.com – their home page does a great job showing big, bright photos of hopeful adoptive families. There’s a bunch of great information here, including the benefits of using an online adoption profile service and the 12 places to post your adoption profile for free.
- CanadaAdopts.com – learn about how to adopt from Canada with the sister site of America Adopts!
- AmericaAdopts.com BLOG – great list of constantly updated adoption articles for you to dive into.
- AmericaAdopts.com FAQ – a nice question and answer section to get quick bits of information you may be curious about.
- AmericaAdopts.com SERVICES – find out about all the services they offer for hopeful adoptive families.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Welcome – this is where you can get my 4 FREE adoption mini-ebooks for help on your domestic infant adoption.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/7Steps – this is my new adoption ebook – 7 Steps To Domestic Infant Adoption available on Amazon.com.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes or on Stitcher by clicking on the logos: