Have you ever thought about working with multiple adoption agencies to help speed up the time it takes to connect with a potential birthmother? Maybe you are frustrated with waiting and you want to work with other agencies. This is where ParentMatch.com can help.
In this episode of the Infant Adoption Guide Podcast, we chat with Dr. Lori Ingber, the Founder of ParentMatch.com – which helps match hopeful adoptive parents with expectant parents by connecting adoption agencies and attorneys all throughout the country.
Dr. Ingber is a mother of four children – two of which were adopted. She launched ParentMatch in 2008 after her sister’s interesting journey to add to their family through domestic infant adoption.
ParentMatch is NOT an agency or facilitator. It is an independent adoption resource that allows adoption professionals with domestic adoption programs to network with one another in a secure, confidential manner. This means agencies and attorneys can pull together nationwide to match children quickly with the best family available…YOU.
No matter where you are in your adoption journey, this episode is for you. You’d love to shorten the adoption wait, right? Me too!
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Why Dr. Ingber decided to create ParentMatch.
- You’ll hear why her sister’s amazing adoption story inspired the creation of ParentMatch.
- How ParentMatch works – what the benefits are for you and for your adoption professional.
- Why ParentMatch is FREE for adoptive families.
- You’ll hear some stories of how ParentMatch has helped adoptive families match with expectant parents faster.
- How you can get your adoption professional to sign up with ParentMatch.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/StartHere – this is where you learn more about domestic infant adoption.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/ITUNES – if you like the podcast, please leave a review on iTunes so more folks can find the podcast. Thanks!
- 7 Steps To Domestic Infant Adoption – this is my new adoption resource guide with over 100 links to help you.