In this episode, we talk with adoptive mom Deanna Kahler, author of the book From Pain to Parenthood: A Journey Through Miscarriage to Adoption.
Deanna and her husband went through a lot of tough times in order to adopt their daughter.
From Pain to Parenthood is all about their journey to building their family through domestic infant adoption. As you read this book, you’ll follow Deanna as she tells her incredible story of going through painful miscarriages to get to the joy of parenting through adoption.
She holds nothing back as she shares her deep emotional struggle. You’ll be inspired by her and celebrate with her as she finally realizes her dream of motherhood.
I highly recommend this book! It is a very quick read as I finished it in 1 day! You can check out my 5 star review on Amazon. No matter where you are in the process, this is an adoption book you have to read.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Why Deanna wrote this book to share her adoption story.
- What the biggest obstacle she faced during her journey to adopt.
- Why Deanna and her husband chose domestic infant adoption.
- How they researched and chose an adoption agency.
- What it was like when they first met their baby girl.
- The one thing Deanna and her husband would have done differently on their adoption journey.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- DeannaKahler.com – her home page with news and events and additional links to other articles she has written.
- The Facebook page for the book From Pain To Parenthood
- Buy the book From Pain to Parenthood on Amazon.com – YOU’LL LOVE IT!
- My ebook 7 Steps To Domestic Infant Adoption
Subscribe and listen to the show on iTunes and Stitcher: