“You can be the strongest person on your team by staying positive, leading with an open mind and an open heart, and putting trust in your team and in the process. Without it, you will get in your own way. With it, magic will happen.”
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision or goal. When it comes to adoption, we know the “common goal” is reach the dream of becoming parents. On your journey to adopt, building your adoption team is an important part of your success.
You may already know about adoption agencies and attorneys. You probably know that you’ll need to hire someone to complete the required homestudy before a baby can be placed with you.
What you may not know is there are many others you need on your adoption team. Some of them you may not have thought about before.
So, how do you build your adoption team? Who should be on your team? And why do you need one?
To get the answers to these questions, we talk with Rebecca (aka Becca) Gruenspan, an adoptive mom and the Founder of RG Adoption Consulting. She works with hopeful adoptive parents to educate, guide and be a hand to hold through the domestic adoption process. She also has years of experience as a therapist, fundraiser, event planner, presenter and mentor.
You can learn more about Becca and her consulting services at www.rgadoptionconsulting.com.
My hope is this episode will inspire you to build your adoption team so you can quickly reach your dream of building a family through domestic infant adoption.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Who you should have on your adoption team.
- Why you should have a team in the first place.
- What is an adoption consultant and what can they do for you.
- Find out what the #1 answer adoption agencies give when Becca asks them ‘what makes the best adoptive families?’
- Learn the 4 modules (education, adoption profile, adoption sources, and support) that Becca teaches all of her clients about adoption.
- Find out how Becca will give you a 10% discount on her services just by mentioning the IAG podcast!
AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- RGadoptionconsulting.com – this is Becca’s consulting business where she can help hold your hand throughout the domestic infant adoption journey. She will do a free phone consultation as well.
- Becca’s Facebook Page – where she shares even more great adoption resources, inspiration, quotes, ideas, thoughts, etc.
- Becca’s Blog – read her adoption story and get great advice for your journey to adopt.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/iTunes – If you like the show, I would love it if you would leave a review on iTunes. Thanks!
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/welcome – get my 4 FREE adoption ebooks to help you on the adoption journey!
Join Facebook support groups:
Listen and Subscribe to the IAG show on iTunes or Stitcher by clicking on the logos:
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN!