The adoption tax credit.
It’s a huge financial tool for hopeful adoptive parents to use. Something that can help offset the large cost of domestic infant adoption.
The credit has changed over the years – and may change again in the future. There are a lot of rules that go with it, which makes it hard to understand.
It’s tax time again – so we wanted to bring in an expert to explain the credit.
Becky Wilmoth is our guest on this episode and she will break down the adoption tax credit so you can understand it and take advantage of it. She is an adoptive mom, an Enrolled Agent, and adoption tax specialist at BillsTaxService.com, so this is a very personal issue for her.
Becky has a passion for helping hopeful adoptive families understand and get the adoption tax credit. Many of us feel like we can’t start the adoption process because we aren’t sure how to find the funds we need.
This episode will explain what you need to know about the adoption tax credit.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Becky explains the federal adoption tax credit.
- How the credit can help you – and how to claim the credit for your domestic adoption even before you have a match, placement, or finalization.
- What are “qualifying expenses” for the adoption tax credit.
- The most important thing you need to know about the credit.
- How you can contact Becky to get help with your taxes!
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- BillsTaxService.com – the company Becky works for that provides tax services (and adoption tax credit help) for anyone nationwide.
- How can the adoption tax credit help me? – read more from Becky about how the credit can help you on your adoption journey.
- Connect with Becky Wilmoth and Bill’s Tax Service on Facebook
- DaveRamsey.com – learn about debt free living, personal finance and much more. Bill’s Tax Service is an Endorsed Local Provider (ELP) for DaveRamsey.com.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/7 Steps Ebook – check out my ebook: 7 Steps To Domestic Infant Adoption – your guide to adopting faster, safer, and cheaper.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Start-Here – get more adoption articles – including more about the Adoption Tax Credit.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/iTunes – If you like the show, I would love it if you would leave a review on iTunes. Thanks!
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher by clicking on the logos:
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN![arrows align=”center”]