“Adopted children have become some of the most notable personalities to ever walk the planet. John Lennon, Marilyn Monroe, Bill Clinton, Nelson Mandela, and of course Superman himself, were all adopted.” Anthony Zurica
Every hopeful adoptive family needs an adoption attorney. Every state has their own set of adoption laws. It gets confusing to know what is allowed and who to trust when it comes to adoption law.
Anthony Zurica is our guest on the show today and he will answer questions about New York adoption law. He is an adoption attorney based in New York City and he has a passion for helping families hoping to adopt.
I know there are a lot of you that come to the Infant Adoption Guide blog and podcast who are living in New York. So in this episode, I wanted to bring in an adoption attorney that will help you learn all about the legal guidelines for families.
You’ll hear about the ways you can adopt and the differences in adopting with an agency or an attorney. You will get the answers to the most common questions about New York adoptions.
Even if you don’t live in New York, Anthony shares some great info and advice for all hopeful adoptive parents. He definitely has a big heart for helping families with their adoption plans. You will enjoy listening to and learning from him.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- New York adoption laws about placements, finalization, birthmother expenses, and more.
- The differences between adopting with an attorney and adopting with an agency.
- What hopeful adoptive parents need to know when adopting in New York.
- How much it will cost (in general) to hire an adoption attorney.
- How you can contact Anthony to get adoption legal help.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- NYCAdoptionLawyer.com – home page for Anthony’s adoption law office.
- Follow Anthony on Twitter – find out more about what Anthony can do for you.
- Connect with Anthony on Facebook
- Avvo.com – get free legal advice, see reviews of attorneys, and you can contact Anthony directly.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Welcome – get 4 FREE adoption guides I’ve put together just for you.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/StartHere – get my best adoption articles listed by category – Starting Your Journey, Adoption Costs, Agencies and MORE.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/iTunes – If you like the show, I would love it if you would leave a review on iTunes. Thanks!
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher by clicking on the logos:
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN!