Most of us who are working to save money for our domestic infant adoption could use help with covering the cost. What if you could get FREE money for your adoption journey?
Our guest on the show today is Becky Fawcett, an adoptive mom, blogger, and the Founder/Executive Director of HelpUsAdopt.org, which is a national non-profit 501(c)(3) financial assistance grant program providing qualified couples and individuals with grants of up to $15,000 towards their domestic, international, foster, or special needs adoption expenses.
Becky shares her story and her passion for helping hopeful adoptive families through HelpUsAdopt.org. Listen to this interview as we talk about you have the chance to receive an adoption grant.
We know that most private or agency/attorney assisted infant adoptions in the U.S. are expensive. Most people struggle with figuring out how to pay for their adoption journey. While there are many ways to fund your adoption, grants are free money that you can use to pay adoption expenses.
HelpUsAdopt.org was founded in 2007 and is the only organization of its kind in the United States that embodies all of the following criteria:
- awards large life-changing grants up to $15,000 that help families complete their adoptions
- supports all types of families
- supports all types of adoptions (domestic, international, foster care)
- supports all types of religions without requiring a statement of faith
- does not charge applicants to apply
Becky says that “In a nutshell, we help hardworking families overcome the financial obstacles of adoption so children can join loving and permanent homes to give them all that they deserve.”
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Why Becky and her husband started HelpUsAdopt.org.
- How HelpUsAdopt provides grants to hopeful adoptive families.
- The most important thing to remember when applying for a grant.
- What you have to have in order to apply and receive a grant.
- Why you should take the time to apply FOR FREE.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- HelpUsAdopt.org – home page for Amanda’s adoption consulting service where you can sign up to receive their free newsletter.
- HelpUsAdopt.org’s Frequently Asked Questions – read more about how they work and what they can do for you.
- Read about how HelpUsAdopt.org began
- Connect with HelpUsAdopt on Facebook
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Welcome – get 4 FREE adoption guides I’ve put together just for you.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/StartHere – get my best adoption articles listed by category – Starting Your Journey, Adoption Costs, Agencies and MORE.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/iTunes – If you like the show, I would love it if you would leave a review on iTunes. Thanks!
Listen and Subscribe on iTunes or Stitcher by clicking on the logos:
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON BELOW TO LISTEN!