Can you imagine your first adoption taking 10 days? In this episode you’ll hear how that happened for Jake Stewart. He and his wife have adopted twice – both newborns.
Adoption stories are inspiring and can provide hope on our own journey. Jake will tell the stories about how his children became part of their family. The photo above is with Jake and his family – including both of this kids’ birthmoms.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- How Jake and his wife adopted their two kids – one within 10 days and one within a few months.
- What open adoption means to Jake and his family.
- Tips from a guy’s perspective about how to get on board with the adoption process.
- How Jake and his family had both of their children’s birthmoms stay at their house – on the same weekend.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- LifetimeAdoption.com – the adoption professionals that Jake and his wife worked with for both adoptions (and I have too!)
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Dads – come join the closed Facebook group only for adoptive dads – those who’ve adopted and those who hope to adopt.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Welcome – this is where you can get my 4 FREE adoption guides for your domestic infant adoption.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/iTunes – find the Infant Adoption Guide podcast on iTunes and if you like it, leave a review – it helps me out. Thanks!
Subscribe to the show on iTunes or Stitcher by clicking on the logos below: