In this episode, we talk with adoptive dad Keith Miller – the creator of My Adoption Storybook.
Over the past few years, my wife and I have bought several children’s books about adoption that we have read to our little ones. We like the books because they help us tell our kids about adoption.
The problem with most of these books is that they tell someone else’s story. Every adoptive family has their own story to tell. Our two kids definitely have their own stories.
It would be so nice to read the storybook of how our kids became part of our family – maybe even with their own name in the book!
That is the idea Keith had when creating My Adoption Storybook.
This book is so different than anything I’ve seen before. It lets you customize and personalize it to tell your child’s adoption story – including your child’s name, your photos and text. The book is filled with wonderful illustrations that work perfectly with your story.
After I found My Adoption StoryBook, I had to get Keith on the Infant Adoption Guide podcast so we could share this awesome book with you. He does a great job explaining how you can create your own adoption story book so you can share it with your little one.
I love this book so much, I’m creating one for each of my kids right now!
I hope you enjoy this interview with Keith Miller.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- What My Adoption StoryBook is all about.
- The reason why Keith created this unique book.
- How you can easily create your own book – and how much customization you can do.
- What kind of adoption storybook you can make (domestic, international, etc.).
- Tips on how to make the best book.
- How much it costs – also how you can make (and preview) your book before you buy it!
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- MyAdoptionStorybook.com – you can view sample pages, see the simple steps to creating your book, and even book making tips.
- MyAdoptionStorybook.com/photos – explains the types of photos you’ll need when creating your book.
- MyAdoptionStorybook.com/gift_card – looking for the right gift for an adoptive family? Give them this book they can personalize and have as a keepsake they will cherish!
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/Welcome – this is where you can get my 4 FREE adoption guides for your domestic infant adoption.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/7Steps – this is my new adoption ebook – 7 Steps To Domestic Infant Adoption available on Amazon.com.
Subscribe to the show on iTunes or on Stitcher by clicking on the logos: