In this episode of the Infant Adoption Guide Podcast, we chat with adoptive mom Lisa Hamilton. She shares her domestic infant adoption story.
This episode is all about how she started her family through domestic infant adoption. Lisa shares her heart, her love for her son, and a lot of detail about her story.
What you will learn about in this episode:
- Why Lisa decided on domestic infant adoption.
- How long she waited to be matched with her son’s birthmom.
- How she researched and chose an adoption agency.
- What is was like being in the delivery room with her son’s birthmother – holding her hand when he was born.
- What open adoption means to her.
- One thing she would have changed (if she could have) on her adoption journey.
- Tips on how to communicate with a birthmother.
- AND MUCH MORE!
Links we talk about in this episode:
- ConsciousRunner.com – this is Lisa’s website about her passion for running, motivation, optimism, and inspiration.
- Conscious Runner Podcast – this is Lisa’s internet radio show – which is about “helping you rock your life and your run.”
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/start-here – this is the place to learn more about domestic infant adoption.
- InfantAdoptionGuide.com/12 – this is podcast episode where I share my domestic infant adoption through two adoptions.
What do you think about Lisa’s story? Enter your comments below.